Translate

Search

giovedì 15 marzo 2012

Hello people!
From blog's statistics I've uncovered that so many people from Canada, South America, Spain and Russia follow me :-)                                                            
I want to say THANKS and I hope to have written correctly, because my English is very limiting!                                                            
Well, I am honored of your visits!   Practically I'm so happy bat so happy, that I have forgotten all the ideas to write in the post :D
In this moment it's 3:23 of morning… you understand?… Now I know, you will think that I'm crazy… but when I don't succeed to sleep, I must find something to make :-)
......mhmhm That 's why I have thought to publish some photo of my cakies...
Some of these, like the cappuccino, for example, exist already, but some time I invent the prescription and I giving a fantasy name, like when I have prepared the Chiaccherù and the Peringa :-)
                                                             
This is my favorite CAPPUCCINO with powder's cinnamon
This is Chiaccherù with chiacchere and Mascarpone
This is Crema Catalana
This is my new creation Peringa Kake
And this is my last cake
Ladies  and gentleman… here to you............. "Thousand crêpes" Prepared today...not sorry yesterday, in honor of  my boyfriend's birthday.
P.S.If you want the prescription, I will train myself to write in English, so I will learn many new words ; -)
Now I'm K.O. Good Night Everybody
Kiss
Francy (Frabutterfly)
           

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento